Thursday, October 22, 2009

I was gonna do my housework then I ended up on facebook

Where oh where are the days when housewives had only addictions to daily soaps to worry about? Today, there is so much more to get stuck into. Amongst others, of course, there is Facebook. Allegedly, this is a support group for Facebook junkies, but it seems as if the purpose is not so much curing the addiction, as finding ways to cover up. Threads on the discussion board include 'Kids should be taught in school how to cook', 'Pile of ironing versus facebook', 'how long is the longest on facebook??' and 'Big Butt from sitting on it too much....' The gallery features some cartoons depicting the funny side of Facebooking. One wonders, though, whether the moms in this group actually tell their kids off for being on the Internet too long.

What's great about this group: Share your addiction to Facebook with kindred spirits.

Click here to go directly to 'I was gonna do my housework then I ended up on facebook'.

No comments:

Post a Comment