Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aaaaachoooo! Excuse me I'm just alergic to bullshit.

I have to admit that I had been wondering how long I could continue with this blog without succumbing to the urge to feature a group that utilizes one of those famous four-letter words in its title. The answer is, about one month. The sentiment expressed in the name of this group really made me laugh. For the most part, though, the discussion board focuses on human relations, particularly when they come undone. It is a great place to vent or rant, with threads such as 'What is the most convincing BULLSHIT u ever heard Ladies( Men if u dare)?', 'Tips on how to spot a cheating spouse' and 'Tired of hearing it's the guys fault for everthing.' There are occasional attempts to tackle something different, such as 'Is there a war between Science and Religion?' and 'Church Beliefs'.

What's great about this group: Mostly, its name.

A word of caution: Avoid, if you don't like to see too many of those four-letter words employed.

Click here to go directly to 'Aaaaachoooo! Excuse me I'm just alergic to bullshit.'

No comments:

Post a Comment