Thursday, October 15, 2009

Guide bats for the clumsy

While one of my criteria for selecting groups to feature in my blog choosing groups that show regular and active participation, my attention is occasionally drawn to a group that is so startlingly original, it takes my breath away. It gains smallish membership, but then nothing further happens. This group is an example of what I am referring to. It seems like such a great original idea. I'd love to see it in practice. I'd love to see discussions on possible applications for the idea of guide bats and cartoons in the gallery depicting some of the humorous situations that might arise from this. Perhaps in a year or so, the group may suddenly take off. Perhaps not. Despite it being so tiny, despite it seeing virtually no activity, the group is worth a mention for the sheer originality of what it proposes.

What's great about the group: It's a great example of innovative thought

Update (29 October 2023)
This Facebook group does not exist anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. as creator of Guide Bats for the Clumsy I am so grateful to you for this kind review!! I am so sad that it did not gain the readership I might have hoped but only today it has gained a new reader - most of the others having expired:(

    ReplyDelete