Saturday, December 12, 2009

Philosophy Is Sexy

Occasionally, in my search for a group to feature within this space, I actually stumble upon a group that makes me thankful for having started this blog which gives me the perfect excuse to continue exploring. Today's group absorbed me for the better part of an hour, and I feel that I have still only scratched the surface. The topics tackled on within this space are so varied, the views so eloquent, yet clear, that you really emerge thoroughly enriched from the experience. A good example of what I am talking about, is a thread entitled 'Gallery of Broken Dolls', which explores, with intimate and unflinching honestly, some of the darker motivations behind helping others. Other threads on the discussion board include 'Free Choice: Is It Always Present?', 'ART', 'FREEDOM ...', 'What Makes One Sexy!', 'Schools of Philosophy', 'Homosexuality, rights and practices', 'Thoughts on Intelligence', 'Legal vs. Moral' and 'Most destructive idea awards!'

What's great about this group: Give your mind a thorough work-out here. You won't regret it.

Update (28 April 2024)
I suspect that this group still exists and can be find here

No comments:

Post a Comment