Monday, December 7, 2009

People Make Lame Jokes About My Last Name

I know I have tackled the name thing before, but this is subtly different. Imagine having the type of surname that draws every joker to make the same wisecrack over and over again. Possibly, hundreds of years ago, your ancestors were not quite aware of comedy potential of the family name, but whether it was oversight or accident, you are doing the suffering now. In the thread 'those of you that should leave this group...', one member outlines just who should not join, while some of the surnames that do get you a welcome can be found in 'Most Unique Names!', 'One of the worst surnames?', 'First Names My Parents Couldn't Give Me (or my sister)', 'The game is: New Jokes for my name!' and 'Worse than mine?'. Also check the wall for more posts about embarrassing surnames.

What's great about this group: Share with others about the lunacy of suggestive surnames.

Update (28 April 2024)
The group seems to still exist, but has only 3 members. 

No comments:

Post a Comment