Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i get distracted cleaning my room because i find awesome things

I had wanted to feature this group on a previous occasion, but one thing withheld me. While the discussion board did feature a few interestic threads, such as 'Things found in your room', 'you made new species in your room' and 'I JUST GOT DESTRACTED COS I FOUND AN AWESOME CD I DIDNT NO I HAD (now im playin it and singing)', some sort of Facebook glitch prevented you from actually taking a closer look at any of the topics. The glitch is still in place, but taking a closer look at the wall, which features plenty of activity, I decided that they deserved a mention anyway. Partly because, well, I've been there, told myself I'm clearing up, only to find myself three hours later sitting amidst a bigger mess than I started out with, happily excavating the treasures of my past. It is comforting to know I'm not alone. Over a 100,000 members share my sentiments and share their experiences too.

What's great about this group: The wall is a treasure trove of, well, tales of treasure found.

Update (25 April 2024)
This group does not seem to exist anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog/blog idea... I think its pretty cool! Mine is "kinda" similar (I blog about other bloggers :)
    I'd like to put your blog on my "blog roll" but you have google ads in between posts :( I get quite a few visitors every day that go to my listed blogs :)

    ReplyDelete