Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Underwater Photography

I love discovering groups that open up new worlds to me. Especially if they are worlds I might never get to visit in real life and are filled with breath-taking beauty. This group explores the deep - the realm of exotic creatures such as batfish, scorpion fish, clown triggerfish, freckled hawkfish, red sea raccoon butterfly fish and blue ribbon eel, to name but a few. Although the group has only
a few hundred members, it features many unusual images. There are also links to video clips and other internet resources featuring underwater photography.

What's great about this group: take a dive into unknown splendor.

Update (18 April 2024)
There is a really large (241.1k members) Underwater Photography group. It's likely not the same group as this, since the name is entirely capitalized, but I will leave the link here. I may possibly feature them in a future post as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment