Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I hate it when I'm trying to concentrate and a Llama is looking at me slyly

I know someone who has a thing about Llamas and alpacas, and I can sort of see her point, because llamas ort of look like the teddy bears of herd animals - cute, huggable and sort of funny. Well, according to the members of this group, there is much much more to them than meets the eye. In fact, if you don't watch it, you will have a llama trying to meet your eye at the most inconvenient moment imaginable. There are only two threads on the discussion board and they don't seem to be accessible, but the wall posts are lots of fun and there are even a few llama photos in the gallery. So if there is a llama in your life, whom you are trying to avoid, you know where to go.

What's great about this group: The name alone gets you already.

Update (25 April 2024)
There are two groups with this name. The largest and most likely candidate can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment